Manual Handling Update Course for All Staff
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: Staff members who require continuation training in manual handling.
CONTENT: Principles of Safe Lifting and the Economy of Effort, Lifting and Handling Techniques.
The course can be tailored to reflect the working environment within the work place.
On completion of the course candidates will be able to:
- State the six principles behind safe manual handling of loads.
- State the updates of the relevant laws governing manual handling.
- Demonstrate the techniques that can be applied to the manual handling of loads using aids or assistance as necessary in order to achieve economy of effort.
- Suggest ways in which tasks involving the lifting and moving of heavy loads can be achieved safely and with minimum effort.
- Observe the improvements made in their manual handling skills
DURATION: 4 Hours
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises subject to adequate lecture facilities being available
INCLUDES: Course notes, and Certificate of Attendance.
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.