Manual Handling Risk Assessment
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: Companies who have not yet carried out a Manual Handling Risk Assessment of the workplace.
CONTENT: The Risk Assessment will be carried out by a qualified Risk Assessor/Manual Handling Instructor who will use all protocols as laid down by the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992. A full report will be provided following this assessment.
On completion the company will be able to:
- Ensure all Manual Handling procedures are carried out safely in accordance with the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992.
- Show the existence of a safe system of work relating to Manual Handling.
- Understand the precautions required to be taken whilst dealing with all Manual Handling situations.
- Understand the need for effective training and record keeping.
- Ensure that company employees act in a safe and effective manner whilst carrying out manual handling tasks.
DURATION: 4 Hours
COST: As required dependant on the individual company
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises.
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.