Staff Supervision and Appraisal Training
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: Organisations who have not yet carried out staff supervision & appraisals.
CONTENT: The supervision and appraisal course defines the procedures for staff supervision and staff appraisal development, thus ensuring the link between, management and effective performance /productivity.
On completion of the course the candidates will be able to:
- Understand and recognise the purpose of staff supervision.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the supervisor.
- The frequency and duration of supervision.
- Preparation and agenda.
- Recording monitoring and evaluation.
- Understand the need for confidentiality.
- Understand the need for personal development and motivation.
DURATION: 1 Day
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises,.
INCLUDES: Course notes, and Certificate of Attendance
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.