Highfield Level Three Award In Supervising Health And Safety In The Workplace
INTENDED FOR: Groups of personnel who are responsible for Health & Safety.
CONTENT: The intermediate certificate in health & safety aims to provide supervisors with the ability to look after the health & safety of employees, and to contribute to the companies health & safety management system.
On completion staff will be able to:
- To provide an understanding of the importance of supervising health & safety, and the reasons for implementing safe systems.
- To understand the importance of their role with regard to preventing, reporting and investigating accidents.
- To gain an awareness of the legislative requirements and associated guidance for health & safety in the workplace.
- To be able to recognise the reasons for systematic and planned health & safety controls.
- Identify and evaluate workplace hazards and risks together with occupational ill health hazards and their possible effects.
- Understand the contribution that supervisors should make regarding monitoring and improving health and safety policies and procedures in the workplace.
DURATION: 3 Day
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises, subject to adequate lecture and demonstration facilities being available.
INCLUDES: Course notes and Highfield Certificate on successful completion of final assessment.
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.