Highfield Level Two Award in Food Safety in Catering
INTENDED FOR: Managers, supervisors in medium and large manufacturing or catering businesses.
CONTENT: The Level Three Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering covers the following:
On completion staff will be able to:
- Understand the Legislation.
- Understand supervisory management.
- Understand temperature control (chilling, cooking).
- Understand the need for cleaning.
- Understand about contamination control.
- Understand the need for applying and monitoring good hygiene practices.
- Understand the need for implementing good food safety procedures.
- Understand the need for contributing to the safety training of others.
DURATION: 3 Days
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises, subject to adequate lecture facilities being available.
INCLUDES: Course notes and Certificate on successful completion of final assessment.
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.