Basic Infection Control
INTENDED FOR: Organisations who have not yet carried out training for their workforce, as required by the Care Quality Commission.
CONTENT: The infection control course covers all aspects of infection control, including the most common causes, current legislation, basic principles of hand washing, cross contamination, disposal of bodily fluids etc.
On completion staff will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of Infection Control.
- Understand what causes infections to spread.
- Understand current legislation relating to Infection Control.
- Understand what is meant by “cross contamination”.
- Understand how best to deal with infections if and when they occur.
- Understand the need for effective hand washing in order to minimise infection.
DURATION: 1/2 Day
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises
INCLUDES: Course notes, and Certificate of Attendance
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.