Paediatric First Aid Training
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: This course has been designed for those who care for both infants and young children, until emergency medical assistance arrives. This course conforms to Ofsted and Early Years First Aid Training guidance. This course can accommodate up to 12 students at a time.
COURSE CONTENT: The course contents conform to the resuscitation council guidelines.
DURATION: 2 Day (12 Hours to suit)
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the groups own premises, subject to adequate lecture and demonstration facilities being available.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to the successful candidates.
On completion staff will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective basic life support on Infants (Under One) Young children (Over One and Under Seven)
- Demonstrate effective control of the unconscious casualty
- Demonstrate effective control of minor bleeding
- Demonstrate the effective control of a choking Infant or Child
- Demonstrate the correct procedures to be used when dealing with a casualty who appears to be ill or injured
- Recognise and treat anaphylactic shock
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.