Three Day Initial First Aid Course
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: Suitable personnel who will be required to carry out the duties of a First Aider in the workplace, and so enable their employer to meet their duties under Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. This course can accommodate up to 12 students at a time.
COURSE CONTENT: The course contents are as stipulated by the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981, and has both written and practical assessments.
DURATION: 3 Days
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises, subject to adequate lecture and demonstration facilities being available.
A Certificate of competence valid for three years and recognised by the Health and Safety Executive
will be issued to the successful candidates.
On completion staff will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective basic life support.
- Demonstrate effective control of the unconscious casualty.
- Demonstrate effective control of bleeding and fractures.
- Demonstrate the correct procedures to be used when dealing with a casualty who appears to be ill or injured.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the up to date protocols of First Aid.
- Have an understanding of the need for First Aid in the home and how to implement measures to protect themselves and their family.
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.