Emergency First Aider Course
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: Suitable personnel who are required to take charge in the event of a First Aid emergency until a qualified First Aider is available. This course can accommodate up to 12 students at a time.
COURSE CONTENT: The course contents are as stipulated by the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
DURATION: 1 Day
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises, subject to adequate lecture and demonstration facilities being available.
A Certificate of competence valid for three years will be issued to the successful candidates.
On completion staff will be able to:
- Understand responsibilities and qualities of the emergency first aider.
- Basic Hygiene in first aid.
- Demonstrate effective basic life support.
- Demonstrate effective control of the unconscious casualty.
- Demonstrate effective control of bleeding and fractures.
- Management of persons with suspected heart conditions.
- Demonstrate the correct procedures to be used when dealing with a casualty who appears to be ill or injured.
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.