Automatic External Defibrilation (AED) Initial Course
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: Companies and organisations who have/or are looking to purchase an AED or whose staff would need to use them in an emergency.
COURSE CONTENT: Resuscitation (BLS), Recovery Position, Heart Attacks, Causes of Collapse, AED Familiarisation, Operating the AED.
DURATION: 4 Hours Initial Certification
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises, subject to adequate lecture and demonstration facilities being available.
INCLUDES: Course notes, and Certificate of competence.
On completion of the course candidates will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective Basic Life Support.
- Demonstrate effective control of the unconscious casualty.
- Demonstrate the management of the collapsed patient.
- Understand the background and workings of the AED.
- Practical operation of the AED.
- Complete a practical assessment using both Basic Life Support and the AED
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.