First Aid Refresher Training
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: Qualified First Aiders who are not yet required to renew their Health and Safety First Aid Qualification, but wish to improve their First Aid skills. This course can accommodate up to 12 students at a time.
COURSE CONTENT: Basic Life support skills, Update of First Aid protocols, Practical scenarios designed to suit the company’s requirements using simulated casualties.
DURATION: 4 Hours
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises, subject to adequate lecture and demonstration facilities being available.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to the successful candidates.
On completion staff will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective basic life support.
- Demonstrate effective control of the unconscious casualty.
- Demonstrate effective control of bleeding and fractures.
- Demonstrate the correct procedures to be used when dealing with a casualty who appears to be ill or injured.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the up to date protocols of First Aid.
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.