Basic Fire and Evacuation Course
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: Members of a company or organisation who have not received fire training as part of their induction course.
On completion of the course candidates will be able to:
- Identify the requirements of their role within the company fire team.
- Identify the main causes of fire.
- Identify the fire precautions that exist within the premises.
- Understand the need for fire precautions in the workplace.
- Assist in the evacuation of the premises in the event of an emergency
- Select and safely use the correct extinguisher to deal with a small fire
- Select and safely use the correct extinguisher to deal with a small fire.
DURATION: 2 Hours
COST: On application
INCLUDES: Course notes, practical extinguisher discharges on test fires
(Extinguishers to be provided by the Company).
Certificate of Attendance.
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.