CIEH Level Two Award in Principles of Manual Handling
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: Those organisations who require their staff to have a basic knowledge of manual handling.
CONTENT: Examine the basic theory and practical manual handling.
On completion of the course candidates will be able to:
- Define the term manual handling.
- State common causes of workplace injuries.
- Understand the terms Hazard, Risk, Control Measure.
- Understand how to reduce the risk from manual handling.
- Outline the general legal responsibilities of employers and employees.
- Complete training in manual handling techniques.
DURATION: 1 Day
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises subject to adequate lecture facilities being available
INCLUDES: Course notes and CIEH Certificate on successful completion of final Assessment.
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.