CIEH Level Two Award in Health and Safety in Health and Social Care
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: Employees who are working in hospitals and care homes in the public and private sector.
CONTENT: Following the Department of health code of practice. The level two award in health & safety in heath and social care aims to provide employees with the adequate training to tackle the risk of Health Care Acquired Infection (HCAI).
On completion the course member will be able to:
- Understand the nature of health and safety in a health and social care context.
- Understand the scope of legislative requirements.
- Understand the principles of prevention.
- Understand employees and employers Health and safety responsibilities.
- Understand the main risks and hazards for patients, carers and clients.
DURATION: 1 Day or two ½ Days
COST: On application. Or on an individual basis of £70 per Student minimum of 6 required.
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises, subject to adequate lecture and demonstration facilities being available
INCLUDES: Course notes. CIEH Certificate on successful completion of final assessment.
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.