CIEH Level Three Award in Risk Assessment Principles and Practices Course
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: Companies who have not yet trained Risk Assessors.
CONTENT: The Risk Assessors on this course acquire knowledge and practical skills to improve their competency in carrying out general risk assessments under The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
On completion the course member will be able to:
- State the purpose for, and benefits of, using a risk assessment approach to the management of health & safety.
- State the basic principles of risk assessment and the stages involved in carrying out risk assessments in practice.
- State the key legislative requirements on risk assessment.
- Carry out, record, monitor and review risk assessments within their own working environment (subject to possession of the necessary technical knowledge and skills).
- Additionally they will be aware of the limitations of their personal knowledge and experience and will know when to seek further information, guidance and assistance.
DURATION: 1 Day plus time required to complete their final assessment.
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises, subject to adequate lecture and demonstration facilities being available
INCLUDES: Course notes. CIEH Certificate on successful completion of final assessment.
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.