CIEH Level Three Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: People entering teaching or training roles, also for those already training who need a minimum status as a teacher within further education.
CONTENT: Candidates should understand the role and responsibilities of a teacher. Learning styles and preferences, Teaching planning skills, Teaching styles and communication, Teaching assessment.
On completion of the course the student will be able to:
- Understand their own role, responsibilities and boundaries of role in relation to teaching.
- Understand appropriate teaching and learning approaches within a specialist area.
- Demonstrate session planning skills – Plan observe and evaluate a micro-teach session.
- Understand how to deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners.
- Understand the different Assessment methods.
- Understand and analysed the need for accurate record keeping and procedures that can be adopted-including internal and external assessment information.
DURATION: 5 Days
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises, subject to adequate lecture and demonstration facilities being available
INCLUDES: Course notes. CIEH Certificate on successful completion of final assessment.
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.