CIEH Level Three Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: Groups of personnel who are responsible for Health & Safety.
CONTENT: The intermediate certificate in health & safety aims to provide supervisors with the ability to look after the health & safety of employees, and to contribute to the companies health & safety management system.
On completion the course member will be able to:
- Provide understanding of the main concepts of health & safety.
- To promote the benefits of health & safety culture.
- To clarify the roles and responsibilities of individuals, supervisors and management in health & safety.
- to provide an understanding of health & safety control and improvement strategies available to supervisors.
- Be responsible for their own actions.
DURATION: 3 Days
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises, subject to adequate lecture and demonstration facilities being available
INCLUDES: Course notes. CIEH Certificate on successful completion of final assessment.
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.