CIEH Level Four Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: Groups of personnel who are responsible for the management of health & safety. These include managers, supervisors and senior safety personnel.
CONTENT: The advanced certificate in health & safety aims to provides an opportunity to look into general health and safety from a supervisory prospective and then to contribute to the companies health & safety management systems system.
On completion the course member will be able to:
- Manage health & safety in most businesses.
- Develop monitoring and auditing programmes.
- Design safe practices and procedures.
- Liaise with enforcement officers.
- Interpret Legal requirements.
- Train staff and establish risk assessment projects (with additional training where necessary)
DURATION: 5 Days
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises, subject to adequate lecture and demonstration facilities being available
INCLUDES: Course notes. CIEH Certificate on successful completion of final assessment.
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.