CIEH Certificate in Stress Awareness Course
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR: Groups of personnel who require initial training in stress awareness. Those dealing with the public, working to targets or deadlines, providing services, training, supervisors and management.
CONTENT: Definitions of stress. Stress as an occupational health hazard. Identification of basic workplace stressors. Development of basic controls for work related stressors. Responsibilities imposed under UK legislation.
On completion of the course the student will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by the term stress and in particular work related stress in the workplace.
- Explain the importance of controlling stress in the workplace.
- Explain the typical stress related factors in the workplace.
- Identify stress in colleagues and themselves.
- Advise on and implement controls in the workplace to reduce stress.
- Monitor colleagues and themselves in relation to stress at work.
DURATION: 1 Day
COST: On application
VENUE: On-site at the company’s premises, subject to adequate lecture and demonstration facilities being available
INCLUDES: Course notes. CIEH Certificate on successful completion of final assessment.
Enquire about this course:
Complete this form and we will get in touch with you about the course.